20 most Interesting facts about computers you never know
PCs are currently turned into our best friends,we can’t envision our existence without them. Presently the greater part of our work is for the most part done on or by utilizing the PCs. They makes your work simple and spares part of your time. In spite of the fact that there ate fascinating truths about PC yet I’ve picked the absolute most odd realities about PCs, which are clever, intriguing, miserable in the meantime.
Many individuals have a misinterpretation about PCs that it’s only to use web, playing recreations and watching films, bit it’s totally wrong, a PC is a gadget which stores, recovers, and process information. So here are some most fascinating certainties about PCs you never know.
1. An average person eye blinks 20 times a minute but while using a computer it only blinks 7 times a minute.
2. Windows original name was interface manager.
3. The full form of CAPTCHA is “Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart” which is to identify you’re human or not.
4. Fun fact, about 80% of pictures on the internet is of naked women’s.
5. The first mobile phone call was made in 1973 by Martin Cooper, a former Motorola inventor.
6. The most common lie on the internet is Yes, I am 18 years old.
7. When you format your hard drive, the files are not deleted.
8. A guy named Chris Putnam wrote a virus for Facebook which rapidly spread across Facebook users and make their profile look like Myspace profiles. Facebook hired him.
9. If they made a Computer as powerful as human brain then it will be able to perform 38 thousand trillion operations per second and store 3584 terabytes of memory. And you still forget where you kept the car keys.
10. Alan Turing, also known as the father of computer science and artificial intelligence is the man who started programming. But unfortunately, he never got the credits he deserved.
11. Only 8 percent of the world’s currency exists as physical cash. rest exists only on a computer hard drive, in electronic bank accounts around the world.
12. 5 out of every six pages are related to pornography.
13. Windows doesn’t allow for creation of folders tagged CON, PRN, AUX, or NUL. These are keywords reserved by DOS
14. Largest companies like Microsoft, Apple & HP were all started in a garage.
15. Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
16. The full form of COMPUTER is Commonly Operated Machine Particularly used for Technology Education and Research.
17. India exports software to about 90 countries.
18. The heaviest computer ever made was IBM 5120 in 1980. The weight was about 105 pounds excluding the 130-pound external floppy drive.
19. Symbolics.com was the first domain name ever registered.
20. 70% of virus developers are employed by the government under contract.